Who is your Coach?
Teresa Bulford-Cooper is a multi award winning business Coach. She has been coaching and sharing her knowlede for over 14 years. Having started and run many businesses herself for over 30 years she knows the issues that you have to work through. Teresa says, “Being a coach is great but having real hands on business experience takes it to another level. I have the inside knowledge of how a business actually runs”.
What is coaching?
Coaching is like having a chat between two friends. I will ask you specific questions allowing you to explore different avenues to unlock and release your potential to maximise your own performance. It is teaching you to uncover what you already know but possibly didn’t realise. You will be responsible for your decisions, I do not give you advice as you have all the answers within you – it is my job to help you discover them.
Who do I coach?
- Startup businesses
- Women in Business
- Established Business Owners
- Individuals facing issues or changes in their life.
- People who want to make decisions and move forward fast.
What is my role as a coach?
- Help you to set and reach you goals
- I am a catalyst for you and your outcomes
- Enable you to come up with a plan of action.
- Teach you tools enabling you to accomplish more.
- Provide you with a confidential ‘sounding board’.
How can you and your business benefit from being coached by me ?
- Coaching will enable you to do more than you would have done on your own and at a faster speed.
- It will help you to focus on you and your business enabling you to move forward and produce excellent results.
- Help you to identify and focus on your strengths and weaknesses in order that you can develop to your full potential.
- Provide you with the tools, support and structure for you to succeed.