Motivation & Goal Setting
Hours: 10am - 4pm hours
£ 197 per delegate
Motivation & Goal setting – Exeter, Devon
Motivation & Goal setting techniques are crucial to your business.
Being a well motivated person will give you more enjoyment in your job and many benefits in your personal wellbeing.
This motivation and goal setting training course is held at TBC Training centre in Crediton near Exeter. We use cutting edge techniques which are based on the powerful NLP toolbox and Life Coaching. They have been used by your trainer, Teresa Bulford-Cooper in her Harley Street Practice (as taught to her by Paul McKenna and the NLP guru himself Dr Richard Bandler) for many years and successfully used by many leaders, Managers and those needing a little step up after promotion. Many employees having been on this course have found it very beneficial, including those Leaders and Managers!
Attending this day course in motivation and goal setting will motivate you and your employee’s to set and reach work and personal goals.
- You will Learn how to find and understand your values and the value of goal setting
- The importance and techniques of Time keeping
- Find your core values
- How to set and achieve goals
- How to stay on track
- Learn methods of motivation to achieve them.
- Confidence building strategies – because these can enable you to move beyond the confines of your comfort zone, easily and comfortably.
- Find out your personality type to find what makes you tick
Having a highly motivated workforce who know how to set and achieve goals will help you and your employees to reach success and grow your business.
Next course: TBA Please enquire
Time: 10am – 4pm
Venue: TBC Training Centre Crediton Devon. EX17 5BW
Free secure on site car parking & Wi fi.
All course materials, lunch and refreshments provided.
Calendar of Course
|Month||Period||Shift||Days of Weeks|
|October||2016-10-11 to 2016-10-11||10am to 4pm||Wednesday,|